Wednesday 30 November 2011

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!! ;)

Well, nothing much has happened today. We got up, and ate breakfast...Then headed back to the Hospital. Today was much better nausea-wise. Hardly any, well- not much anyway.
And in Hospital we played word games, and funny drawing games, and lego and of course, Hangman... That helped a lot. Of course, it DID help that my aunties were there to distract me...but they have to leave tomorrow :( I hope they come again soon, as it was awesome having them here...Much Love to Muirne and Binne! <3
After that, we stopped off at the Concourse in Addenbrookes to buy some sweets- and someone cut ahead of us in line at the till. Binne and I muttered loudly about "How could anyone skip in front of a cancer patient?" and "Was I going to be okay?"- and I presume he felt guilty, especially with all the shifty sideward glances he was shooting us. So very funny... :D
Then we just went home, and I got visited!! The wonderful Miss' Phoebe and Laura came to see me this afternoon, which was luverly! We chatted about parties, and people and revision and Love Lives and the usual Teenage stuff- which was nice...it made me feel relatively normal.
And then I just lounged about when they left, and talked to my wonderful Daddy... :) <3
And wrote my Santa List! Oh, this years isn't as demanding as last years...but still... :D
My nose is terribly sore, though. And my feet are tingling awfully...eugh. Bloomin' Chemo!!
My Christmas List:
 ·       Florence and the Machine- Ceremonials [CD]
 ·       Horrible Bosses [DVD]
·       Barry M Dazzle Dust in both ‘Fawn’ and ‘Midnight’
·       A Barry M Lip gloss wand in ‘Cherry Glitter’
·       A new mascara
·       MAC eyeliner, but if that’s not possible could I please have a Rimmel one?

We're now all watching 'Mary Poppins', and its lovely to watch an old Disney, with all the lovely songs and cheery dispositions... Chim chimmeny chim chim cheroo! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious! ;)
Well, Im awfully tired now- so I shall leave all you poor readers in peace!
Lots of Love,
Befuddled, and oddly Hungry, Baldy <3 xoxoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment