Thursday 1 December 2011

The awkward Tesco stare ;)

So, not much happened today either... I went into Hospital, as usual...Except today my Gran came with us...The nausea is getting easier to handle, and I spent the whole time in Hospital either eating or painting christmas decorations or miniature plastic faeries. Which was actually surprisingly fun, especially when both my Mum and my Gran joined in... :D
Then we came home, and unfortunately to a slightly emptier house as my aunties had to leave today- but my Gran and Grandad are staying...so thats some good news amongst the bad.
After we came home, I was pretty tired- and my face is ever so slightly bloated...just from steroids... so I lounged about watching 'Merlin' and eating...
But then, after dinner, I really felt like icing/decorating some cupcakes so we went to Tesco and bought all the stuff- including 10 bags of mini haribo, two packets of 'Snow Bites', 24 cupcakes, 5 tubes of writing icing and a giant tube of pink piping icing... And headed home to ice my delicious cupcakes and watch 'Glee'. That was awesome! The funniest thing, though, was the look a girl about two years older than me gave me....I was harmlessly looking at cupcakes...plain or chocolate? Undeniably a huge decision- and in the end I went for both. But, anyhoo- she snorted at my hat. True, it is EXTREMELY fluffy, and does have horns...and does make me look like a creature from that childrens book 'Where the Wild things are'...but it is gorgeously warm and feels good on my bald head... So, just because I was feeling slightly annoyed that a perfect stranger would snort at another perfect strangers hat, I whipped it off. And looked her right in the eye. I shall call that moment 'The Awkward Tesco Stare' and it SHALL go down in History, because the look she gave me after that was PURE sorry... :D Oh, the fun I shall have with this newfound talent...And with my puffy face, watery eyes and rudolph nose [yes, I am not very attractive at the moment- but I DO have a cold...and cancer, so gimme a break ;)...], I really shocked her. Well, I guess that will teach her to snort at strangers hats in future...
Anyhoo, I have to have some soup now, as I am sneezing and wheezing and need some hot thing to keep me going...
Love to all- Befuddled but very smug Baldy <3 xoxoxo

PS- For those of you who are friends with me on the book of face, there are pictures of my 'artistically decorated' and 'unusual, but interesting' cupcakes on there ;) xo






No comments:

Post a Comment