Wednesday 23 November 2011

Always look on the bright side :)

Well, today was a relatively normal day. I didnt go to school today- mainly because I woke up this morning and felt absolutely exhausted. Apparently its to be expected- but still, its annoying.
And I have a stupid cold -.- which is also extremely annoying. The other reason was Mum is under the weather and has a virus so that makes 3 ill people in our house :P Oh well...hopefully this means we're getting all our illness' out of the way for Christmas?Always look on the bright side...
So, anyhoo. I got up late, and my head was freeeezing!! I mean, without hair- my head gets so cold...not to mention my ears! :) I have to wear my new furry hat INDOORS...Madness ;)
Me and Lu spent the day lounging on the sofa being weirdies...we watched 'Knight and Day' and laughed at how small Tom Cruise is...because he really is quite tiny...but he is a very good actor :)
And we watched the Grinch...and LOL'd at how weird the characters Jim Carey plays are. Of course, he has that creepy smile that just makes me shiver all over! [with fear...]
And now we're watching 'Mission Impossible 2'- although it's rating is a 15...naughty naughty ;)
Me thinks we have a mini obsession with Tom Cruise...or maybe just action films...as we had started to watch the 'A Team' earlier [with the YUMMY Bradley Cooper, the awesome Liam Neeson and amazing Mr T...] but then we stopped cos Lucy got bored...
Anyhoo...It was a very funny afternoon as Lu was under the impression that Mr Cruise was gay...and didnt find out until I told her after the movie that actually he's married with a kid.
I plan on going back into school tomorrow...at break time of course as I look a bit like Gollum first thing in the morning...the lack of hair thing doesnt help, of course...
Oh, and a special shout out to Chloe Erickson- Tally Ho and all that smashing stuff ;) hehe
And of course my wonderful family and AMAZING friends- Oh, and to my friend Matt- WHO HAS A GIANT SOFT SPOT FOR CATS!! [sorry for outing you... ;)]
Much love <3 until next time! Befuddled Baldy xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment