Tuesday 29 November 2011

Crappy Chemo :/

Well, I am back on all drugs...yay. Huge sarcasm there as the nausea is frickin' awful. No throwing up so far though, touch wood. Its rather annoying, as you feel as though you want to throw up, but can't because of the anti-sickness Im being fed...Oh well. Its not as bad as last time, well- not yet anyway.
I had a good weekend, though. On Saturday my aunts came in from Ireland, and that was nice. They're here for a week- and it's great having them here. We lazed around watching films all day, and Muirne [aunt number 1] kept falling asleep on the sofa while Binne [aunt number 2] entertained us.
On Sunday we went into Bury and met up with my gooorgeous friends Laura and Phoebe and we all went to see Breaking Dawn: Part 1. Which was AWESOME...we then milled about town, and looked at a bit of the Christmas Fayre. That was cool, too. But then I got a bit tired, and we went home.
So, altogether- an awweessome weekend...But then we had to go into stupid Hospital on Monday. It wasnt TOO bad, though. Especially as I had my aunties there and they read to me and we did puzzle books...childish, I know- but they never fail to amuse! ;)
I felt nauseous, but I never actually threw up. Still haven't. Which is good, I guess. But still rather frustrating, especially as I feel that I need to.
Right now, I'm talking to my auntie Muirne about how we both sorta have a secret girl-crush on Sandra Bullock, just cos she's the best in all rom-coms... :D
And Binne is making me cheese...well, I say making but I mean grating... :D

I love this time of year...I know I've mentioned it before but I really do... :D
And I especially love all the Christmas movies! But what I really don't get is that in all these movies, there IS a real Santa...yet the parents never seem to believe in Santa. Which is ridiculous, because surely Santa had been delivering presents to the kids? Which means random presents were just there, and the parents don't seem to question it?? Ridonkulous! ;)
Anyhoo, it was a pretty weird one that we watched the other night...'The night before the night before Christmas' starring Jennifer Beals out of 'Flashdance' which is up there with 'Dirty Dancing' on the list of greatest dance movies EVER. "Nobody puts Baby in the corner..." Ahh, Patrick Swayze... We all Loved you <3
I have also watched 'I Am Number 4' with the gorgeous Alex Pettyfer, and the normally awesome Dianna Agron [Quinn Fabray from 'Glee'] and 'Life as we know it' who actually had the guy from 'Sweet Home Alabama' in it :D... Another favourite was 'Desperately Seeking Susan', and '101 Dalmations'... Disneys are always A-mazing!
Anyhoo, I better go nibble on my grated cheese now, yum nom nom nom... Goodnight everyone! Until next time! Muchos hugs and Kisses!!
Befuddled, and nauseous, Baldy <3 xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment