Monday 21 November 2011

School!

I went back into school today for the first time in a couple of weeks. Sure, it was only for a few hours- and I had pretty easy lessons, but it was still a pretty big step for me.
I was a little nervous- just because I have to be careful what I do now. But there was no need for worry as I didn't have to be rushed off to Hospital or anything :) yaaay!
I brought in tubs of Ben and Jerrys ice cream and everyone was eating it- which was slightly silly considering it was such a chilly day...but oh well!
I had two lessons- English and History, both of which I just breezed through- not really doing any work. I know I should have done something- but I was too excited to be back that I mostly just chatted. In fact- I had an extremely interesting conversation with my friend Edd. He thinks that 911 was a conspiracy by part of- if not all- the US Government. Im not too sure...but he has a very sane argument, unlike some conspiracy theorists.
It was odd to be back...nice though. People kept telling me they liked my hair- which I found funny cos its not my hair... :D
I keep saying Im not ashamed or embarrassed to be bald- but I dont know...I want people to see cos its cool but I dont want them to see because it, I dont know, officially makes me different? I havent decided whether im proud to be different like this yet.

Lucy's ill...poor things got a virus...its so odd to have the roles reversed. Shes home for a few days...
Mum made me a 'jumbilaya' for tea tonight in a kind of back to school celebration! I love jumbilaya- its like a spicy rice dish from Louisiana in America [or at least I think it is...] its like gumbo but not... :D anyhoo- its real nice but takes ages to cook. Yaaay, I love my mum :)
Anyway, all in all- things are looking up! Yours happily, Befuddled Baldy xo

2 comments:

  1. :') <3 amazing i love your blogs and there really not pointless ;) roll model :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete