Thursday 24 November 2011

Last day :(

Today was my last day at school for a little while...unfortunately. I really hope I get back before Christmas...I found out today that I have to start my next round of chemo (after this one that I start on Monday) on Boxing Day. I'm hoping maybe I can persuade the nurses or my oncology team to wait till the 27th...otherwise I'm just gonna be worrying all Christmas Day...but it's gonna be a pretty sucky New Year...:S trying to be optimistic about Chemotherapy is certainly a challenge!! But I'm sure I'll manage somehow. It's so much easier being a pessimist...*sigh*. Today was pretty uneventful...I would, however, like to say a BIG thank you to my friend Laura- who has got stuck with the annoying task of doing ALL my history work and sticking 30 odd sheets into my book :D love you!!
My Dad came back last night...which is nice! *supersize grin* It's good to have him back- even though he is totally against movies...apart from crappy weird ones like 'Apocalypse Now'. Oh, the shame! Hehe...
Lunchtime was fun today, although I got hit in the chest with a football...it really hurt but I tried not to show it :D and I got a hot chocolate...before realising that I actually don't like hot chocolate and never have. Well, in my defence- it seemed like a good idea at the time. It was nice to see everyone one last time before I have to start chemo again, though.
I REALLY don't want to go into the hospital now...I am seriously dreading it. Ugh...I LIKE having control and feeling good! :( gosh, karma's a witch...:S
I wish I could just have treatment- but feel like this! But unfortunately, the world hates me -.-
You know what, though? I was listening to the radio the other day, and feeling really blue about the whole situation and you know what came on? 'Here comes the sun' by the Beatles. I mean, that HAS to be a sign, right? The Beatles are officially the greatest band ever to have lived. 'Let it Be' and 'Here comes the Sun' have to be two of the most inspirational songs I have ever had the great pleasure to listen to.
I am currently quite into Van Morrison's 'Brown eyed girl', because that's the song my Daddy used to sing to me when I was little..."do you remember when we used to sing...sha la la la la la la la tee da..." man, I love that song...
And Fleetwood Mac...oh, Fleetwood Mac! Pure musical genius! I dont know where I'd be without music!
And Spotify...what a good website :D or whatever it is XD
I have to have a flu jab tomorrow...ehhhh. I hate needles! I don't know anyone who LIKES them...ooh, apart from heroin addicts. But I don't know any of them. Thank goodness! ;)
But, as my friend Becky pointed out, I guess it's better than actually getting the flu. That would be a real pain! And I have to have my dressings changed and my line flushed tomorrow aswell. So, tomorrow is gonna be pretty annoying, in short words. But, on the up side- Mum and Dad are taking us to the Christmas fair in Bury! Yay! It's gonna be so fun, I'm gonna get my friends their Christmas prezzies! Yaaay! I want to find something original...and cool! But of course I'm not gonna post it on here because you guys read this... But be warned! ;) Yay!
Anyhow, I better stop rambling on now... Love to all!
Until next time...still Befuddled but starting to make sense of the world Baldy <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment