Monday 30 January 2012

SCHOOL PHOTO DAY!! :D

So. I had a full day at school today! It was exhausting, but fun...And it was nice, you know- to be a bit more normal...It was nice to see all my friends too, considering that I wont see them for a bit because I'll be on chemo...eugh.
They had a special mass this morning aswell, which was actually lovely. Normally I find mass boring [no offence] but this mass was really nice! They mentioned me a lot, which didnt make me at all big-headed...teeheehee...and they even mentioned this blog...so hello new readers who were at the mass this morning!! :) Hope you enjoy reading this blog...
So, I had english twice today, same with maths...and one lesson of science and one of History...yay... It was funny at lunch though, as me and Peebus were pretending to be Matt and Laura- who are nauseatingly cute/cuddly at the moment. Matt: You are a friend thief!!! And you will get your come-uppance for stealing our Laura!!! Grrr!
Im dreading Thursday...Im just starting to feel good and slightly normal again and now I have to go back to bloomin Hospital to be pumped full of toxic liquids!! Plus, it always makes me feel so nauseous- and the steroids make me puffy, fat, irritable and sore. Not to mention overwhelmingly hungry...I mean- we have to constantly go to Tesco for more food because Ive managed to eat a whole weeks worth of shopping in one day...And to make it even worse, Im always tired because I have to take my last dose of drugs at midnight- and then  I have to wake up at ,like, 7 to take my first dose...Thank goodness Im allowed to go back to sleep again.
The good news is that tomorrow is school photo day! Normally I would physically cringe and shy away from the thought/mention of that- but this year is different! Im going to wear my pink wig and gorgeous eye make up and my new shimmery red lipgloss. Its going to be Amazing!!!! Yay!!
And then the nurse, Jo, is coming at half three...Awh, Im so excited for tomorrow!
And now Im going to go because Im a saddo and I watch 'Come Dine with Me' [dont judge me...] and I have a chocolate buttons ice cream and a packet of hubba bubba waiting for me!
Lots of Love,
Befuddled and totally psyched for tomorrow Baldy <3 xox  

No comments:

Post a Comment