Sunday 1 January 2012

I wandered lonely as a cloud..

Clouds are lonely? Y'know, I wouldn't have thought they were as they all look so together and happy- floating up in the sky...I bet clouds can't get cancer. I bet they can't have their lives ruined and their minds messed up in just a few seconds. Stupid Wordsworth. What does he know?
I'M lonely...never mind those clouds...but how can I be so lonely when Im surrounded by so many people? How is it even possible? I panic every time I'm alone, maybe for fear I'll drop dead or maybe because Im worried that if I'm left alone with my own thoughts I'll go mad!
Sorry for bothering you all with these silly little panickings... I'll go now.
I hate this stupid life.

Befuddled and wondering whether everything is all worth it Baldy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment