Tuesday 31 January 2012

I need to go to Glitter Rehab...

Okay, I think I may need to go to glitter rehab!! Not only was I wearing it today, but so were all of my friends too...after I had attacked them with my 'Fairy Dust'... Today was school photo day, but it was rather disappointing...no class photos, or year photos. And in the end, we didnt even get to have a friend photo taken because they were packing up when we went. Though, my fabulous fairy friends cheered me up by taking wonderful photos on their phones of all of us... :) In fact, I'll put one up!
Anyhoo, I glitter-fied a load of people, including boys! They all looked so prettyful... :D
And I wore my pink wig!! But then it got hot and itchy, so I took it off and glitterfied my head instead... yay!
Today was such a nice day...I feel content..for once! And tomorrow will be my last day back at school before I am back on chemo...so sad. So, Im going to make the most of it and have fun tomorrow :) Hopefully it will be a good day!
Anyway, Im going to go- this was only a short post! Love you all- people at school especially...Peebs, Bec, Laura, Eleanor, Evie, Matt, Jordan, Ben and Toby :) <3 [and Ryan, Lawrence and other Ben.. ;)]
Much Love,
Befuddled but utterly loved by her wonderful friends Baldy <3 xox
PS- and to my girlies: Mwah, Mwah!! ;) x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily,

    Great to see your blog and it is fabulous. You are in my thoughts and hope to see you soon.

    Big hugs,

    Orla xx

    ReplyDelete