Tuesday 6 December 2011

The Late Night Shopping Night! :)

You know its around Christmas when they start playing Aled Jones on all the music channels... :D! I wonder what his friends thought of his abnormally high voice...
Well, not much happened today. Woke up with an awful sore throat and nose from my cold...and then had to take all my meds- which gave me acid reflux. Or general pain in the chest... Which was pretty bothersome for a couple hours- but after a bowl of hot soup, onion rings, potato smileys and frozen yoghurt I was okay. My joints are starting to ache again, and the nausea is coming and going- but I have to be thankful that its not too bad, yet. Touch wood it wont get any worse!
And we spent most of the day watching Christmassy movies/programmes...and now Lu and I are watching Christmas music videos [Slade is on at the moment..."ITS CHRISTMAS!!"] while munching malteasers...and she gives me a mini- foot massage...Oh, God Bless younger siblings!
But here's the really exciting thing- we're going late night shopping later! Oh yes, the time has come once again for the annual Newmarket Late Night Shopping Night! It's gonna be awesome!
There will be so much Christmas cheer, and I can look out for presents and stuff...and generally get out of the house...I am so going to have to wear warm stuff though, as its FREEZING inside, never mind outside!!
You all have permission to be jealous ;) Still got parents gifts to buy...and Lucy's...but I think I know what I'm getting her. Because she told me what she wanted...without any hesitation, might I add. I have a fairly good idea on what kind of things to get Mum...but still unsure on what Dad's getting her, so have to wait so we can all consult. I know what I'm getting one of my cousins... not sure about the other ones!! Argh...so many people! Its great though, the panic and the rush and the wrapping and the laughing and the jokes and the actual opening on the Day... *Sigh* I love Christmas...
Anyhoo, I have to go eat [yes, Im still hungry] and generally get ready for Late Night Shopping- so toodleoo!! I shall tell you all about it later!!
Much Love!! Befuddled and excited Baldy <3 xoxoxox




1 comment:

  1. Hi. Abby Green pointed me at your blog. I hope you survived the late night Christmas shopping, have to say rather you than me. I know what you mean about hearing Aled Jones on the radio, I just heart Driving Home for Christams and Band Aid in succession, and it made me realise it's nearly here (have had my head in the sand until now). Your cat pic made me laugh - did you know you and her have the same smile?

    Thank you for being brave and funny and sharing, I'm so glad I stopped by. Have a fabulous Christmas.
    marguerite

    ReplyDelete