Friday 2 December 2011

Only 22 Days 'till Xmas!! :)

Well, not much to report today- either. I had a luuverly hot bath this morning, and actually conditioned my hair. Well, whats left of it anyway. Now it's all fluffy... :D
And then straight into Hospital, as usual...Today wasn't too bad- not much nausea, not much anything, actually. I painted a plate red. Yes, I put all my creative genius into painting a plastic plate red. Whoop! Oh, and some stain glass sun catcher things...I did paint a very cute frog one of them...It will go in a window somewhere...I hope.
Then, we went to Tesco- where they had NO santa hats, much to my disappointment...I really wanted to get into the Christmas spirit...But they DID have giant christmas packs of malteasers and yummy foreign food...:D I'm eating like a horse at the moment. I literally have about 3-4 dinners a night, and snack throughout the whole rest of the day. It feels good to eat...well, most of the time...although- I AM back to my normal weight now so I'd better cut back a little...
Then, we came home and I had a party to go to! My wonderful friend Becky is hosting a Christmassy Party even as I type...unfortunately I am EXHAUSTED and getting to be neutrapenic so could only go for an hour- but it was nice to see everyone, and I giggled and laughed a lot. Especially at Becky's kittens aversion to Matt...it was probably because he kept feeling up their 'cute' ears... :D
Once back at home, I ate two more dinners- and settled down to watch 'Over her Dead Body'...which was entertaining...but I am absolutely shattered, not in a sleepy way though- just in a whole body is tired but it won't let me sleep kind of way. Which is annoying. Also, I am SUPER- psyhed about Christmas...I'm sooo excited!! I cant wait to put my christmas stocking on the end of my bed, and then putting out the port/sherry and the mince pies, and the carrots for Rudolph! ONLY 23 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!! Well, it's half past midnight, so I guess its actually 22 days till Christmas!! :)
So, I'd better go now as I have 'Miss Congeniality 2' to watch and some nibbles to...well, nibble!
So, goodnight y'all!! And a special shout out to my Dad, who is coming back to Newmarket next week to visit!! Whoop whoop!! Muchos Hugs y kisses!!
Befuddled and TIRED Baldy <3 xoxoxoxox




1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Christmas too, and this time of year is the perfect time to eat away... go for it! My excuse is that I am eating for two! Can't wait for endless mince-pies, Christmas pudding, yule log, peanuts, loads of crisps... just gutted I am missing out on the wine!

    I also want my reindeer hat/ears down from the Christmas box in the loft which is a struggle as I can't really go up there and my husband broke his ankle so is still trying to get use to walking, let alone climbing ladders! What a joke ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete