Tuesday 20 December 2011

Poker face...more like red hot poker nose :/

09/12/2011
Hey Everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I last wrote...these weeks have NOT been the best weeks, aside from the fact that my Daddy's back! Yaaaay!
So, Late Night Shopping Night was AWFUL...nothing was open longer than eight, and the people who went were just teens, and it- well, just take my word for it; it sucked. Although, Mum did buy me some rather fetching red and green reindeer antlers with little bells on them...
But anyway, then the next day [Wednesday] was a bit bad for nausea, but I was getting okay by evening so I went to Heathrow with Mum...armed with skips, a calipo ice lolly, cheestrings, strawberry laces and a chocolate mousse. Just to nibble on in the car...hey, its a long journey. Well, it turned out that me plus any kind of physical excertion plus a public area did not mix too well...after we had popped into WHSmith [to get more skips]- I started to feel very nauseous which led to me spending 5 minutes in the Heathrow toilets panicking about whether I was going to throw up or not. Which I didnt, as I took some ondansetron which made it all [almost] better.
I really didn't do anything on Thursday...didn't have the energy. I mostly just whined about nausea and back pain and foot pain and nose pain. Oh, my nose!! I feel like someone has smashed my face in. My eyes are red, and small and dry and irritated- my lips are swollen and chapped, my face is puffy. And my nose feels like someone has shoved red hot pokers up it, while simultanously ripping all the skin off the inside of it. Which has made me a little tearful the past couple days, not just because of the EXTRAORDINARY pain but also cos my nose and eyes are connected and my eyes are so irritated that they keep tearing up. Nice... Well, I shall continue this post tomorrow as I am starving and my nose is starting to tighten up again so I might cry...yay.

10/12/2011
Okay. NOW my nose is wrecked. After not much sleep, and constant getting up to put ice on the nose- I am grumpy and exhausted. Yay. So, I dont have the patience to write, nor the energy. Sorry :/
Grumpy, Befuddled and totally exhausted Baldy xoxoxoxox




1 comment:

  1. Red Hot Poker is a tournament with no entry fees in Canada bars and night clubs. Every night of the week gamers can participate to obtain factors which they use to get the end-of-season Tournament of Champions. Each player is given 4000 chips to start: 12 red chips truly worth 25 each, 7 blues worth 100 each, and 6 greens worth 500 each.

    (Best Of Luck For Your Nose And Love For Your Kitty)

    ReplyDelete