Thursday 14 June 2012

My Poetry Post! :)

Hey,
I've been writing some poetry and I wanted to shaare it! :) Its super depressing, but oh well.
This is just the first draft, and it's not that good...I need to edit and tweak it a bit...
Soo...Don't judge!

Balance, Balance
Looming over me
Holding the broken pieces
Of my sanity


Excuses, Excuses
Only having fun
Bitter taste of regret
Now I'm the guilty one


Silence, Silence
Calling out your name
Waiting, watching
But you never came


Tapping, Tapping
Of my fingertips
Excuses, apologies
Coming from your lips


But I'm all gone now
And it's your fault
You ask me how
But you never came.

Okay, so that was the first one. Now comes the darker second one.

Shadows, shadows
Whispering in my ear
Shadows, shadows
Feeding on my fear


Running, running
Always running to stand still
From all of those
Who would want to kill


Dreaming, dreaming
Always screaming
Frightening, frightening
Struck by lightening


Falling, falling
From under my feet
Darkness calling
Looking for fresh meat


Never thinking, always dreaming
Wake me up from this screaming
Empty eyes, empty soul
Fire inside, burns like coal.

Now I'm a little scared of posting it...These make me look a bit of a gothic weirdie...
Oh well....Hope you all are well!

Much Love,
Befuddled and worried about your opinions, but tell the truth or I won't be able to learn from my mistakes!!, Baldy <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment