Monday 4 June 2012

Ladelphobia: Fear of Ladybirds! ;)

First of all- I would like to thank everyone for sending me Birthday wishes [I cannot believe I forgot that in my last post, I am so sorry!] and also in general for all the love and kindness people have shown throughout all of this. I would also like to thank Sean Groenewald (Im really sorry if I spelt it wrong!) for the amazing Zulu beaded badge he got for me. Although I am not actually in possession of it [YET] I already feel much safer and loved...especially by the Zulus. Even though, admittedly, all I know of the Zulus is that they're South African? But thank you...it's gorgeous! And as soon as Dad is able to give it to me- I shall put it on my shirt! Well...shirts. I don't just own one shirt...that would be kind of gross...And actually, they're Dads shirts because mine don't quite fit and aren't as comfy. And Mums are too girly [and not as plain, in a good way].

Okay, well. Today I'm going to write a more factual post. About me. I was reading through my blog posts, and discovered that although I do write constantly about myself [selfless is not a word in the Lily-Dictionary] I have not actually said anything about my character in great detail. So I thought now is as good a time as any- especially since it's my sixteenth year and things have changed.

Full Name: LILY WILHELMINA ANDERSON
Date of Birth: 28-05-1997
Star sign: GEMINI
Parents: MARK P. ANDERSON AND ISEULT A.H. ANDERSON
Siblings: LUCY I. ANDERSON
Favourite colour: DUCK EGG BLUE/ TURQUOISE/ RED
Favourite Food: HAS A NEW FOUND A NEW OBSESSION FOR POTATO WAFFLES, BUT REALLY LIKES CRAB CAKES AND SCAMPI ALSO
Favourite drink: HOT MILK [ORANGE J20, GINGER ALE OR SUNNY D ARE ALSO HIGH UP]
Favourite animal: IS STILL A TOSS UP BETWEEN FROGS AND OWLS
Least Favourite colour: SLUDGE BROWN
Least Favourite food: PICKLE, BEETROOT, OCTOPUS, SQUID, ANY KIND OF ANIMALS INTESTINES OR BLACK PUDDING TYPE THING
Least Favourite drink: SMOOTHIES- THEY'RE WEIRD.
Least Favourite animal: LEOPARD SEALS, KILLER WHALES, SWANS, SHARKS OR LADYBUGS. THEY'RE ALL CREEPY.
Dream job: WRITER, IDEALLY- BUT 'TIS UNREALISTIC
Achievement most proud of: BEATING CANCER!
Biggest Fear: THAT THE ABOVE WILL COME BACK....OR SPIDERS.
Hobbies: WRITING, SWIMMING, READING, ARTY STUFF AND HORSE RIDING
Favourite TV programme: MADE IN CHELSEA/ COME DINE WITH ME [DONT ASK...]
Favourite movie: 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU [with Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles] FOLLOWED BY ROMEO AND JULIET [claire danes/leonardo dicaprio]
Favourite actor: HEATH LEDGER OR JOHNNY DEPP
Favourite actress: JULIA STILES OR SANDRA BULLOCK
Celeb crush: FOR ACTORS(Johnny Depp....or a young Heath Ledger [maybe Channing Tatum or Liam Hemsworth]) ---- FOR MUSIC(Brendon Urie for sure..)
Favourite BOY band: THE BEATLES [Although I do love me some P!ATD...(Panic!At the Disco)]
Favourite Band: THE BEATLES, P!ATD, PARAMORE, MUSE, THE HOOSIERS
Favourite singer: REALLY LIKING KATE BUSH ATM...AND BOB MARLEY...AND EMILE SANDE...
Embarrassing crush: DONT LOOK HIM UP BUT LAWRENCE FOX. HES TOTALLY GROSS BUT HAS A NICE PERSONALITY AND IS WEIRDLY MARRIED TO BILLIE PIPER..
Strange or startling: URM...I DONT LIKE SWANS AFTER BEING BITTEN BY ONE ON MY LITTLE FINGER AS A KID WHILE TRYING TO FEED THEM, ANDI FIND LADYBUGS REALLY DISTURBING [THEY FLY AND PEE ON YOU AND HAVE WEIRD BLANK EYES]- ALONG WITH SMOOTHIES [I DONT LIKE THE WAY THEY ARE NOT A FOOD AND NOT A DRINK BUT SOMEWHERE INBETWEEN], HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH 80'S MUSIC, LOVE TO WRITE- ESPECIALLY FICTIONAL STORIES WITH SARCASTIC HEROINES AND HAVE  RECENTLY BECOME A BIT OBSESSED WITH MARIOKART DS. ALSO I CARRY AROUND A FLUFFY SHEEP TOY WHO I HAVE NAMED SHEEPY THE THIRD EVERYWHERE- ALONG WITH TWO FAT GINGER CAT TOYS, A RAG DOLL, A FLUFFY WHITE SEAL, A FAT FLUFFY ALLIGATOR AND A FLUFFY WALRUS. AND I HAVE A GRUMPY PET CAT CALLED TRUFFLE WHO I SUSPECT IS ON THE VERGE OF FELINE DEPRESSION. THE END.

So yeah, thats pretty much me in a nutshell! Although not really because the only nutshell I would fit in is the smallest pub called the Nutshell in Bury. And even then it would be a squeeze...!
Hope everyone is A-Okay, and thank you again for all your love and support!

Much Love,
Befuddled and now very much outed Baldy ;) <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment