Saturday 4 May 2013

Proud Sisterly Behaviour


I am officially the proudest sister in the world. My sister and her friends went to a recording studio- and they recorded a demo of John Legends 'Ordinary People'...
I'm so proud of her. Really, I am. She doesn't want people to hear it but I shall find a way...
In other news, I've finished my fourth round of chemo, which means I now have about a month off treatment before high dose. I still have hospital appointments but they're just kidney function and lung function and echocardiogram tests... So they're not a big deal.
I'm not really up to much these days, I had a fever for most of last night after a drug called Dacarbazine was given (it causes flu like symptoms) and had crippling nausea for most of the night so I couldn't do much. Ah well. The things you have to do to get better, eh?
I'm also taking part in Jimmyteens 'One week in Cancer' video project, which is exciting and amazing! If any of you haven't heard of jimmyteens, they're an amazing website, with so many brave patients and survivors and family and friends. They really are inspiring and have actually helped me with some of my cancer fears! I highly recommend people check it out!
Anyhoo! I love you all, and will post again soon!
Much love,
Befuddled, pale and for some reason wanting spicy food but knowing it will hurt her later Baldy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment