Wednesday 22 May 2013

Le Sweet Sixteen

Hey there! How are y'all? Well, I hope you are all well. (That always sounds vaguely threatening... Sorry).
I've been meaning to write more on here, but the truth is I don't know what to say anymore. People say just to write down my dreams and aspirations and general feelings on here, but to be quite honest I don't know what my dreams and aspirations are anymore- I could be anything, go anywhere. As for my feelings, I have no idea what I'm feeling. I have such a mix of emotions that I have no idea which is which anymore. Not necessarily a bad thing, just a confusing thing. So I apologise for not writing, I just haven't the words.
My life at the moment pretty much consists of watching tv, reading comics, and spending inordinate amounts of time on the internet. I'm so productive...
I wish I could write a really inspiring blog post, something brave or funny or cute, but instead I only have a set of boring and sarcastic words at my disposal.
My blood results have finally come up, and my neutrophils are now at 2.2, which means I'm officially out of neutropenia (after almost four weeks of it!) so I can actually get out and about. Whoop whoop!
So, Mum and I went to see The Great Gatsby in the cinema yesterday, and it was FABBY. Although I love Baz Luhrmann and Leonardo DiCaprio anyway, so I suppose I'm biased.
I have my hospital day tomorrow, and then my Leavers day on Friday, and then Saturday my sister comes back from France!! I'm so excited because I really miss her... Although I'm sure she's having far too much fun to miss me much! I'm so jealous she's getting all the good weather!
And of course it's my birthday soon. Le sweet sixteen! Finally... I mean, most of my friends are already sixteen... My tiniest friend, Phoebe, (that sounds weird and makes it seem like she's thumbelina, especially considering she's actually only a little bit shorter than me) now calls me 'titch' as even she is older than me. I love this pre-birthday period where I get more and more excited and the cards arrive and it's all preparing for the big day and oooh, just wonderful. But then when it actually gets to my birthday I suppose it'll be really anti-climatic. I have asked for a book on unicorn farming from my parents... So I'm excited to learn how to breed and keep unicorns.
Anyway, I'm so sorry I don't have more to say- I'm sure I will next week as so much is going on! But until then, adieu!
Much love,
Befuddled and excited for her upcoming sweet sixteenth Baldy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment