Sunday 5 May 2013

Morphing into a Mr Whippy

So, Friday I totally had my last dose of chemo- and that'll take me a couple weeks to recover from, but after that I'm free for roughly a month! Well, except for the tests and appointments I mentioned in a previous blog post! But still, a month off chemo is fabby, and I'm looking forward to not being neutrapenic and being able to eat all the salad and unpasteurised cheeses and Mr Whippy ice cream I want! Mwahaha, I shall go mad on Mr Whippy! In fact, I shall turn into a Mr Whippy!
Its Mums birthday today, so we're watching Gone With The Wind, all four hours of it. I think Scarlett is possibly the most annoying woman I have ever had to watch. I do like the grace of the southern belles though... Nibbles and movies, Mum wanted, but we might do something else tomorrow, considering it's a bank holiday!
Yesterday, my friend Thea (who I've known 13 years) came round, because Mum had a few friends over for bubbly and then out to tea. My cousin was here too, so we watched 21 Jump Street and generally giggled for hours, which I regret slightly now as my stomach is sore from laughing.
Tomorrow I start filming for the jimmyteens One Week in Cancer project! I'm really quite excited, it should be fun! Although I'm not sure my week will be very interesting, I don't have much planned- except from a hospital appointment on Friday! Although, Dad said we might go punting or to the coast to a funfair on Saturday! Mum's in Ireland, so its just Lucy, Daddy and I for the weekend!
Oooh, and of course my birthday is also coming up so hopefully I'm going to the zoo with some friends! I hope to go to Banham as there's a petting zoo, and nothing is more fun than petting zoos! Animals are the best, they're so cute, and so unable to hurt you while behind glass or bars... Yay!
I hope you are all well, I'll update you all about my hospital appointment and my week on Sunday!
Much love,
Befuddled and sore stomached from so much giggling Baldy <3



No comments:

Post a Comment