Friday 10 August 2012

"These words are my own From my heart flow I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you There's no other way To better say I love you, I love you..."

I got to thinking today, well- more like remembering, really... Just about all the awesome times I've had with my friends...because I'm meeting up with becs and feebs tomorrow and I was Getting to think about my favourite memories with all my friends...! So, here they are! 
So, let start with the boys...
Matt H; the time when Alistair and I gave you 'water' and you spat it out EVERYWHERE!! Or in Mr Flacks lesson when you almost got my special metallic pens confiscated because you were doodling with them! :')
Matt N; the time I massacred two spiders in one lesson with your diary and you called me a spider murderer (in a nice way)! :') 
Ben; the Belgium trip in year nine when you said I looked like a jellybean in my raincoat and I said you looked like Harry Potter in yours... :')
Joe; the time when I jumped next to you (LIKE A NINJA) to get a picture with you and you didn't realise until seconds later when We'd already taken it and you ran away! Heehee, who ever heard of a milky bar kid who likes fruit pastilles ahaha ;') 
Alistair; the time we drank all the 'J2o' and kept giggling about nothing!
Tom; the La Fosca trip in year 9 when you kept doing that really funny big brother voice impression to everyone who walked by! :')
Edd; when you tried to explain the whole 911 conspiracy theory to me and I was clueless but tried to pretend that I got it so I didn't seem too dumb... :') 
Toby; When we had a long discussion about the rainbow stegosaurus and gingers and unicorns and acted like it was the most natural thing in the whole entire world (THEY ARE REAL!) :')

And now for my wonderful girlies!
Thea; the time we threw minuscule pebbles at people walking by from your bedroom window but only managed to actually hit on person, on the back- and they barely felt it...but we ducked dramatically every time anyway! :')
Laura; the time we went to the marina and the diamonds concert and a girl came up to me when I was wearing an obvious wig and told me how much she liked my dyed hair, and then going home and playing the game of life and talking until half 4 in the morning when you had to get up at 8! :')
Eleanor; in English all last year when we had to do an interview with a famous person and we chose Jennifer Aniston for her role in Marley and Me...and neither of us had seen it all the way through and just had to wing it with some of the info or just use Wikipedia :') 
Peebs; That day we went to London Zoo and laughed at the penguins, and giggled at the meerkats and 'awww'd at the seals...and how I was mesmerised by the fact you had your own debit card and thought you could buy the whole shop if you wanted too (turns out you couldn't...) :')
Becs; the time we went to the races all dressed up and it poured down with rain but we got a free goodie bag and had our heels sink in the mud, and when we first got there it was raining so much we just bought some crisps and chocolate and hid in the human part of the horse box away from the rain to eat them! :')

That's about it! If theres anyone I've missed; I'm sorry but I'd didn't know you read this... x

Anyhoo, all is pretty much okay here...please keep praying for Bridie and Daune! And just keep praying! And keep praying some more! Or send your thoughts out to them! Depending on your religion :) 
They will be missed, I know that <3

Much love, Befuddled and back from cornwall AND REALLY NOT SO BALD BUT INSTEAD A VIBRANT RED HEAD Baldy <3 x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment