Tuesday 28 January 2014

'Kicking Cancer in the Nuts and Bolts'

Hallo everyone!!

This is a cry for help-

My fabulous boyfriend and the other boys in our group are doing a ONE HUNDRED MILE bike ride in the Easter Holidays to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust. As most of you know, the Teenage Cancer Trust has been AMAZING to me all through my treatment and now, when I'm recovery, it's still helping me with all sorts. The boys decided this year that not only I would be the inspiration but also a very good friend of mine who is battling cancer right now, Jamiee Sherwood. Both of us would be so grateful if you would please donate to this cause because the Teenage Cancer Trust does so much for people like me who don't fit on adult wards, but also don't fit on children's wards.

Kicking Cancer in the Nuts and Bolts Boys


Here are the links to the social media pages and the Just Giving page:

BIKE RIDE JUST GIVING LINK

FACEBOOK PAGE BIKE RIDE LINK

OUR TWITTER ACCOUNT

Seeing as I'm organising the PR and this side of it- I dont want to let the side down, so I would really appreciate any donations but if you can't donate I would definitely appreciate a like or a follow on either of the social media pages!

LOADS OF LOVE,
Befuddled x

No comments:

Post a Comment