Thursday 14 March 2013

The Patrick Stewart double act...

Hallo all!
Unfortunately this is just a brief post (sorry, I'm extremely flaky at the moment)- and it's to say that my wonderful aunt Binne and her boyfriend (everybody say oooooh) are shaving their heads for charity in April! So we shall all be befuddled baldys together! Although I don't think Binne and Mike fully understand how long it takes to choose suitable hats for every mood, and how cold their ears will get (VERY COLD, ITS SHOCKING)... But I think they're very brave and I love them immensely for what they're doing- they're the cooliest (it's totally a word, shhh). Also- Binne, I'm very sure you won't look like Kevin Spacey OR Patrick Stewart... Although that would amuse me muchly if you did, no offence. Love you's.
So here's a link if you would like to check it out, and they're raising money- so if you want to (NO PRESSURE GUYS...pressure pressure pressure... I'm joking.) please feel free to donate!
Love to you all, especially Binne and Mike,
Befuddled Baldy!<3
This be the lovely people!

and this be the VERY IMPORTANT LINK!!!! ------> http://www.mycharity.ie/fundPageTemplateX.php?urlRef=binne_mike_sudden_hair_loss

No comments:

Post a Comment